While this is an in-stock item, this item is an 「Extra」 and will ship after all Group Buy orders have shipped. Expect a wait of one to two months before your order is shipped. As usual, all sales are final.
Plate Material Quick Reference:
- Brass - The most rigid material that offers the most consistent typing feel. This is an option when purchasing a base kit.
- Aluminum - The most common plate. It offers a good balance of consistency and flexibility. This is an option when purchasing a base kit.
- Carbon Fiber - A flexible material that is well known for its "thocc" while maintaining a respectable amount of rigidity.
- Polycarbonate - The most affordable plate with the most flexibility out of the other options as well as having a good amount of "thocc".
The Universal/ISO plate:
- ISO Enter
- Split Backspace
- Split Right Shift - both [1u|1.75u] and [1.75u|1u]
- Stepped Capslock
- You will need a Universal/ISO PCB in order to use this.
The ANSI plate:
- Standard ANSI layout
- Full Right Shift
- You will need an ANSI PCB in order to use this (The base kit comes with 1 ANSI plate and PCB)
This item includes 1 Aozora Plate in the material and layout you've selected.
We are currently planning to begin shipping 3-4 months after the conclusion of the GB period (Q4 2021).